Latest News & Promotions
- 2D1N SEA Package from RM258 per pax. 2D1N USS Package from RM368 per pax. Details
- Newly launched Payment Gateway which allows you to complete your payment in Malaysia Currency (MYR) with credit card.
- Universal Studios Singapore tickets are available now! Details
- Express Bus To Lost World Of Tambun Details
Currently we have a fleet of 128 buses plying the West Coast of Malaysia, Singapore & Thailand. Sri Maju buses have a reputation of leaving and arriving on scheduled time so, to our customers, they have peace of mind knowing the bus they are traveling in is punctual. We take pride in our courteous, well-trained, professional drivers.
Find out more coaches schedules here.
- Butterworth to Ipoh - 8.30 AM, 1.00 PM, 5.30 PM, 8.00 PM, 10.00 PM
- Butterworth to Singapore - 9.00 PM
- Penang to Singapore - 8.45 PM
- Johor Bahru to Kuala Lumpur - 9.30 AM, 1.00 PM, 2.30 PM, 4.00 PM
- Singapore to Genting - 7.00 AM, 7.30 AM, 10.00 PM, 11.30 PM
Find out our hotels here.
Cameron Highlands - Villa Dahlia
- Ipoh - Hillcity Hotel & Condo
- Ipoh - Hotel Excelsior
- Ipoh - Hotel Ipoh City
- Ipoh - Kinta Riverfront Hotel & Suites
- Ipoh - Lost World Hotel
- Ipoh - Syuen Hotel
- Ipoh - Tower Regency Hotel & Apartments
- Kuala Lumpur - AnCasa Hotel
- Kuala Lumpur - Federal Hotel
- Pahang - Genting Highlands
- Pangkor Island - Pangkor Island Beach Resort
- Pangkor Island - Sea View Hotel
- Penang - Sunway Hotel Georgetown
Frequently Asked Questions
Our FAQs section contains answers to common questions about online booking service. If you can not find a satisfactory solution, please feel free to contact us!
- What are the different coach types?
- What is the luggage restrictions on board the coaches?
- Do i need a Visa?
- Can I travel on the coach if I am getting visa on arrival?
- Can the coach wait for me if I turn up late?
- Can I get a refund for cancellations?
- How can I get a coach ticket after booking a seat online?
- What is your service centers full address & contact numbers?