A true jewel on the West Coast of Peninsular Malaysia, Pangkor Island Beach Resort is the perfect getaway from the metropolitan life to rest, relax and rejuvenate. Located between Penang and Kuala Lumpur, the journey from the country's capital takes only about 3 hours to the coastal town of Lumut, either by car or limousine coach, the scenic landscape is an experience by itself.
From Lumut, a short 30 minutes ferry journey in the calm waters of the strait, leads to the resort's private jetty. Surrounded by hills of virgin rain forest, sitting on a secluded and privately own bay over a 1.2 km stretch of white sandy beach on the warm and clean Andaman sea, sheltered by the north end of Sumatra Island, this is your private get-away. Except for some occasional showers, the resort promised year round sunshine and the sensation to be in a corner of the Eden's garden.
The resort offers 258 rooms from Garden Wing, Pacific Wing, Ocean Wing, Lanai Room to rustic villas and suites, designed in tropical warm tones, comprehensively furnished with amenities, long bath, shower, selection of bed type from large king, queen, twin to double queen rooms.
- International Direct Dial
- TV with satellite channel and in-house movies
- Electronic safe
- Long bath plus selected rooms with shower stalls.
- Villas offers outdoor showers
- Coffee/tea facilities
- Views of tropical gardens or seafacing.
- Lanai Room with private garden & Sun chairs, Parasol
- Villas with large sundeck, sunken bath and outdoor shower
Other Guest Services
- Free WIFI at Lobby
- Two Swimming Pool plus a kid's pool
- 3 x 3 golf
- Wide selection of land and seasports
- Kid's Club and Baby sitting service
- Laundry & dry cleaning
View Larger Map
Pangkor Island - Pangkor Island Beach Resort
Teluk Belanga, 32300 Pangkor Island, Perak, Malaysia.